artist tape

artist tape


  We provide organic degradable plastic materials (MU pellets) and MU film tape series, MU corrugated packaging series and MU disposable FMCG series with independent intellectual property rights.
  Products can be naturally degraded after use and can be recycled. 70% of this new environmentally friendly material is calcium carbonate, and the other 30% are non-toxic and harmless resins and additives.



Scroll to Top